Avoid These 10 Things While Motion Designing to Increase 20x Revenue 🚫

 Good motion design isn’t about adding more movement.



→Know what to remove.
After working on social media ads and motion projects for 30+ brands across fintech & finance, tax agencies, restaurants, cosmetics, real estate, e-commerce, education, and marketing, I’ve learned that some of the biggest problems in motion design come from trying to do too much.
Here are 10 things I try to avoid:πŸ“©
→ Disorganized project management
→ Cluttered timelines
→ Inconsistent brand aesthetics
→ Unnecessary effects
→ Overcomplicated typefaces
→ Overexposed footage
→ Hyper-saturated color schemes
→ Non-sequential layouts
→ Disorganized structure
→ Distorted illustrations
When designing or animating assets, maintaining proper proportions matters.
Why does it matter?
Motion design is about communication, timing, hierarchy, storytelling, and restraint.
Transparency should be prioritized before complexity.
Did I leave anything out?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mastering Motion Graphics: Essential Skills for Fiverr Success II 🎭 How To Rank Fiverr GIG Title SEO on First Page I Fiverr Crash Course

AEUX Plugin: A Revolutionary Tool for UI Animation in Figma & After Effects 🎨✨

Be A Boss Downloading Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Media Encoder: Ultimate Guide to Professional Video Editing, Motion Graphics, and Efficient Encoding